Glenro's Proven Solutions® are a complete process solution for your product heating application. One important way we realize a complete process solution is an infrared system, inclusive of many components, design features, and a full understanding of your desired process criteria. We use our process experience to work with you achieving your objectives in a cost effective manner.
System Design Considerations
- System designs supported by 50 years of process experience
- Pilot testing facilities demonstrating performance and minimizing risk
- Energy efficient Glenro infrared heater technologies
- Flexible orientations and geometries to fit demanding spaces
- Support frameworks with insulated and reflective constructions
- Easy access & low maintenance
- Pre-piped, prewired, factory assembled & tested
Radiation heat transfer is particularly effective for preheating and predrying applications.
Drying water based finishes, adhesives, inks, and top coatings with a combination of infrared and ambient air is often more efficient than conventional air only drying systems.
Glenro's Proven Solutions® can result in a conveyorized infrared system.
Postheating with infrared energy may be used to increase operating line speeds and product revenues.
Glenro’s infrared heat tunnels provide Proven Solutions® for heat processing narrow webs and fabrics, multi-pass fibers and tows, wire and other narrow product applications.
Rapid response process performance is what you can expect with our gas infrared system designs.
Glenro Radround® Quartz Cylindrical Infrared Heaters are the core building blocks of these systems.
What can we say? We enjoy a challenge and appreciate our customers giving us new challenges and difficult heat processing applications.